Letters to a daughter from her parents, starting from before she was born

Sunday, July 14, 2013

You know what today is?

The last day of week 12, starting my last week of the first trimester!  Babycakes, we're on our way!  I dragged myself to Zumba this morning before I was really awake enough to know what I was doing.  I don't regret it, but man...I am so much slower now.  I can't jump (the 'girls' hate me), but at least I didn't want to puke the whole time.

Dad is sick, so I guess we're not taking you to the ball game today.  I'm not very sad about that, since it's so humid outside that my glasses fog up if I ever dare to BREATH.  I have a fundamental issue with this!

Urgh! I'm such a slacker. I need to our pregnancy announcement together.  And perhaps also call the lady who could make my house cleaner, since I obviously can't keep up right now.  Long list of things to do and I think I'll go back to bed.

Love ya babe,

Mom

p.s.  My Zumba teacher thinks that you either have Steven Tyler lips, or were sticking out your tongue. She also thinks you're a boy.  Time to start taking bets....


No comments:

Post a Comment