Letters to a daughter from her parents, starting from before she was born

Friday, July 26, 2013

14 week journal

How Far Along: 14 weeks, 5 days

Size of baby: Lemon (3.4in, 1.5 oz) I still claim this kid is a SMALL lemon.

Gender: I'm going for girl this week...

Movement:  none that I can feel

How I'm Changing: My belly is getting bigger/rounder/harder

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  ~15 (I'm not really sure what my 'starting' weight was, since I didn't know I was pregnant for a few weeks, and I was trying to lose weight prior to that.)

Maternity Clothes: I NEED SOME.  Baby, the clothing situation is getting desperate over here.

How I'm Feeling: Like the second trimester is GLORIOUS.

Sleep: much better, actually. I'm getting more used to sleeping with my pregnancy pillow, and I can now sleep walk to the bathroom, and pee without really waking up much.

What I miss: Leaning forward comfortably, jeans, energy to cook, clean, exercise.

What I'm Eating: Too much!

Cravings: I'm actually not really craving much right now.

Best Moment this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment