Letters to a daughter from her parents, starting from before she was born

Monday, April 21, 2014

Play time!

Child developent is really fascinating. Each week I get an email with a list of things you might start doing.  The 'wonder week' application discusses different weeks as being the times that you gain new skills. This wonder week includes learning things like blowing spit bubbles (oh yes you do), and an ability to smoothly follow objects. You're also starting to play, mindfully, not accidentally.  You were really happy to lay on you mat today and bat at the different toys. Then you'd get excited, kick, manage to turn yourself around and bat at different toys.

ps.  I am aware that I was holding my tablet the wrong direction when I made this, but at least it wasn't upside down!  

No comments:

Post a Comment