Letters to a daughter from her parents, starting from before she was born

Thursday, April 17, 2014

12 week update

You are three months old! Wow...time has flown. How many time will I say that in this blog?  Every time I look at older pictures of you, I am blown away by how much bigger you are!

Developments: You're going through a 'wonder week' which meant that we didn't get much sleep for a few days, but you're starting to sleep a bit better now and I think that we're finally getting into a routine. Tonight I nursed you until you were sleepy, laid you down and sorta hung out. I had to pick you up and comfort you once, and you fell asleep on your own. We'll see how long you sleep though.

My phone isn't working, so I don't have any new pictures to post. Let's call it a throw back Thursday and post some older pictures. The first two are pictures we took when your grandparents were visiting, the third is picture from when you were born. Oh my you were so teeny!!





One of your first pictures were with dad! You can see me laying in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment