Letters to a daughter from her parents, starting from before she was born

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm going to get fat:(

Dear baby,
You're going to make me fat(ter)!

My doctor told me to only gain 9-15lbs during my pregnancy, and I resisted laughing in her face.  I resisted the urge to ask her if she meant I should gain that each month! Since I had to stop taking my ADD medicine that actually helps me have something called metabolism, I'm rightfully worried about packing on the pounds.

I want to stay as healthy as possible for you, so keep the nausea to a minimum so I can eat normally, and stop having a 'burn' list of foods that I can no longer stand.  Also, while I'm liking that I'm drinking so much water, the peeing every 4oz I drink is getting sorta old already....

-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment