Letters to a daughter from her parents, starting from before she was born

Monday, June 2, 2014

4 months continued 18 weeks

Hey babe,
While you're asleep in your swing, I thought I'd jump on the computer and update your blog.


Weight: 14.05lb
Length: 26.25 inches
Head: 16 5/16 cm
This makes you 50th percentile in head and weight and 98th in height. I figured you'd gotten quite long when I saw that your little feet were able to kick the end of your carseat and swing.
Diaper size: Cloth you usually have 1 snap in the middle, disposables you're in 1 or 2.
Clothing: Truthfully anything from 3-6, to 6-9.  Your 6 month overalls fit just perfectly, and a little snugly with a cloth diaper.
Sleep: We had a couple of great nights (and some not great nights). We're still working on getting you in your crib full time. Generally you're in there until 4am when I'm too tired to get up and take you back after I nurse you and fall sleep. Apparently 4 month old sleep can really suck, so I'm just happy you're not up every 2 hours every night.
Baby gear love: You love your swing, your crinkly monkey and anything you can lick or chew on.
Milestones/firsts: You definitely are rolling over, and you can push yourself backwards in your crib (and in circles. You're making new noises, and now can suck on both feet.
Likes: naps, snuggles, nursing,
Dislikes: public restrooms...they're too loud. It freaks you out every time.
Things I don't want to forget: We had professional pictures taken yesterday and it was a beautiful day, and we had a ton of fun.  I can't wait to see how they turn out.

The adorable bow was a present from Paige. They're so cute.

Dad wore a kilt for our pictures, and I borrowed a beautiful ring
sling. Look at your beautiful overalls that fit you perfectly now.

Licking daddy's nose...and that ferocious roar...I mean yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment