ohhh 10 months! We took a road trip up to Massachuttses. You stayed in your first hotel, and met over 40 different family members, and saw snow for the first time. You loved EVERYONE and had a smile permanently plastered on your face. You examined every button you could find, and crawled and explored. You were amazing. Your sleep sorta sucked, but I don't think you like your playpen. You slept better when I just put you in my bed. We had a great visit, and you had a fantastic time.
Here are some things that you do now!
- Help dress yourself
- bounces ball, rolls and throws
- cruises on pulls up on everything
- loves the cats, and they tolerate you
- loves being on mom's back
- super friendly and smiles all of the time, and makes friends where ever you go
- you love to examine things. you love stuffed animals, they make you laugh hysterically.
- You love nursing
- You blow raspberries on everything
- You give kisses and hugs to mom and dad.
- You motion for us to do something again
- You wave when you want people to leave the room at bedtime.
- You shake your head
- You share your food...by trying to shove it in our mouth.
|Four generation on my side!|
|Oh this smile|
|Black Friday shopping|
|Four generation on my father's side! This was the first time|
you met your great grandfather!
|Aunt Kellie, my godmother! You loved her!|
|Grandma at Thanksgiving|
|Grandpa mesmerizing you with a puppet!|
|Aunt Annie, and her daughter June (the youngest cousin)|
with the first of the next generation!
|Look at your fluffy feet!|
|The first time you ever saw snow!|
|You were amazed!|
|The drive up to MA was great!|
|Our Christmas card!|