Letters to a daughter from her parents, starting from before she was born

Friday, January 16, 2015

Fall professional photos (Ada 10 months)

The lovely Libby Beer took some wonderful pictures of us during the BWI fall fundraiser. I thought I'd upload our pictures here so family/friends can check them out. We missed the first session, so this was taken at the Odenton library before a BWI meeting. It was really chilly and wet, and our photographer was wearing a rather uncooperative baby, but I think these overall turned out well. I need to get a couple of them framed to add to my ever growing collection of Ada paraphernalia that is taking over our house.
Ada looks unsure about this...


We used this for our Christmas card

I love this picture

You love playing on dad's shoulders! 


No comments:

Post a Comment