Letters to a daughter from her parents, starting from before she was born

Friday, March 7, 2014

6 week smiles

My love,
Every day you're developing and changing. This week you're smiling and responding so much more.
Highlights
*grandma and grandpa headed back to Oregon. You decided 4am was a great time to be up so we were able to say goodbye. I've been sending your grandmother's pictures of you every day.
*Dad fed you your first bottle. You, unsurprisingly didnt seem fazed, as long as you were fed.
*we went on a long walk today. I wrapped you up and you slept the entire time. You love being wrapped, and I'm getting loads of practice lately. Dad and I watched YouTube videos on babywearing yesterday. He can put you in the Moby without help.
*Today you also met all of the Harriman family. There were lots of hands to hold you!!

I'm tired, so I'll leave you with pictures. Tomorrow you're meeting Jason and Audrey amd their son Zeke and my aunt Kim. It's a big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment